Friday, January 21, 2011

Client Appreciation: It is the number one priority

Just got this wonderful note from a mom we worked with for her daughter's Bat Mitzvah in January of 2009.
Brings back memories of the amazing event at the fabulous Four Seasons.  The hotel was stellar and it was such a pleasure to work with Winston, Party By Design and Be Our Guest on the decor and the amazing photos from Brian Phillips!

Just another reason we love what we do.



How exciting! Thanks for letting me know - can't wait to see it.


Just last week I was hanging out with a bunch of moms who all have bar/bat mitzvahs coming up. One of them started raving about Emily's celebration - how magical it was, how much fun both the kids and adults had, how gorgeous and transformed the space was, that it was everything you could ever dream of without being ostentatious - and that is exactly what I had hoped for! And I have you and your team to thank for making this dream of mine come true. I don't know how you were able to translate my vague ideas and overcome my weak organizational skills to create that amazing experience for us, but you really did. Thanks so much for everything!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment