Wednesday, June 16, 2010

TRENDSPOTTER: Get Into Paisley

What's emerging as the next trend in design?  We say it's paisley, paisley, paisely.  This drop motif which originated in India is making its mark in 2010.  And why not, it's the symbol of life and eternity! 

There are a lot of options for incorporating the paisley print into your event - linens, napkins, guest books, shoes - almost anything you can think of which is a designers dream.  Even if you don't like bold, a paisley napkin can be subtle, but add color and interest.  We saw it last night at the ISES event reaffirming what we already knew.  Paisley prints, whether soft or bold are fun and playful  - especially for a rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, fundraiser or outdoor wedding.

Get inspired by the fabulous and versatile print!  We have...


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this article! I've always loved the paisley pattern, and last year I named my jewelry boutique, "Passion and Paisley" after it. Although I hope it doesn't become too trendy, I'm glad to see it's becoming more popular. You wouldn't believe how many people ask me "What is paisley??" I'll be sharing this article for sure!

    -Nicole
    http://www.passionandpaisley.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole,

    Just saw your post - thank you! We love Paisely, but agree hope it does't become too trendy.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete