Monday, August 10, 2009


Our new site is live - http://www.simpledetailsevents.com/!! I couldn't be more excited to launch this site which has been a labor of love for me. Like I do with many of our events, I prepared powerpoint slides of each page to show the design and feel I was trying to achieve. REALLY. Ask my web guy (who is probably so done with me). It's my hope that the new site will give you better insight into what we do and what makes us different.
Along with our new site, we of course needed a new, stylish blog. You will see a lot more event highlights, vendor spotlights, tips and maybe my view on the latest hot topic. I think it's important for people to know the business as well as the person, so you may even see my husband on here (who secretly wishes he was an event planner). You'll also meet the other talent behind SD Events, those who help make it all come together.
Give us feedback on the new site and blog - we'd love to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment