Thursday, August 13, 2009

My first official post on the new blog! I want to share a fabulous wedding we were honored to work on this spring. There were many details, lots of atmosphere, but not over done. It was the definition of understated elegance, which I feel defines the events we are seeing today.

Lauren and Matt were a special couple who reminded me why I do what I do. I truly love my clients. Their soiree was held at the amazing Boston Harbor Hotel (as everyone knows one of my favorite venues in the city). I had the pleasure of working with Cortney Gould who is so accomodating and fun.

The photographer, Eric Laurits, went above and beyond. It was my first time working with him and he was fantastic - which doesn't do him justice, but as I work on expanding my vocabulary, I'll find some more worthy adjectives.

Amazing flowers produced by Dana Markos who is so gracious. I never have to worry when Dana is on the job. We work really well together.

My favorite picture of Lauren is when we were in the suite getting ready. She was extremely calm and more concerned with how others were doing. Luiz Filo made sure all the girls looked gorgeous - so talented and cares so much about his brides!
There usually isn't much to shoot during the cocktail reception, but for this wedding I had to send Eric's assistant to the rotunda to capture the surprise Lauren had planned for Matt. I'm so glad we ran over there or we would have missed these amazing shots!
Why does Matt have this expression on his face??


It's this fabulous martini luge! It was such a big hit.
I could go on about this wedding, but there is so many things to update. Next on the list - the amazing Chloe and Reese...stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog!! And the martini luge was the most amazingly designed martini luge I have ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete