Friday, August 21, 2009

This is why I'm addicted to love!

We are gearing up for an amazing wedding at the Four Seasons this weekend with My and Francesco, but I had to post these photos by Allegro Photography. Jo and David are such a pleasure to work with and are so AMAZING.

Bill and I recently had the pleasure of being photographed by this amazing husband and wife team for our anniversary. It was so much fun and they made us feel so at ease. I even put my wedding dress on again!!



Anyone who wonders why I do what I do - it's the great clients and professionals I get to work with and being married to a wonderful man - I love love and entertaining!! Plain and simple.

A huge thank you to Rachael Berkowitz for making me look good. She does amazing things with hair and make-up. I felt so pretty!

You can view more on their blog. I'm thrilled to have some great shots of our two fury kids - Elton and Mariah.

http://allegrophotography.com/blog/2009/08/20/tasha-bill-anniversary-portraits-newton-ma/

1 comment:

  1. Tasha- you guys are absolutely perfect together! We loved hanging out with you both! -Jo

    ReplyDelete